Monday, October 6, 2014

Strawberry Shortcake Birthday Invites

I have been chomping at the bit to share these invites!  


Since jumping into the graphic design world, the majority of my customers have been of the boy variety.  Not that I have anything against boys, but not being able to do sugar and spice and everything nice has had me itching for some time to have a girl client.

My very dear friend made my wish came true when she welcomed her sweet little daughter to the world.  I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was when she asked if I could do her first birthday invites.

And then how even more excited I was when she told me the party theme was Strawberry Shortcake.

Too cute!  

I loved the color scheme, which was something we had done before when she was born.  Her mom had asked me to make towels for the sweet baby, as well as name art for her room, which was all in the Strawberry Shortcake color arena.




I couldn't resist making a little strawberry onesie, too!




It wasn't too difficult to come up with the design for the invites, with those extra little details to make these special, and the final product wasn't too far off from the initial sketch.

Doing a little sketching outside is good for the soul.







I love love the final product!!  Yay for girl stuff! (:


ta-ta for now!

Enjoy this post? Then don't miss out on the others! (:
Follow along:
Or Click HERE to have these posts delivered right to your inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what did you think? I'd love to know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails