Monday, March 8, 2010

Christmas Cards

I love holidays. Its the perfect excuse for baking and crafting. The mummie cupcakes are a perfect example of this. I've also made candy corn cookies, Valentine's cupcakes with X's and O's and I remember helping my mom make Easter basket cupcakes. But I think the best and my favorite holiday for baking and crafting is Christmas.

About 3 years ago, I decided to start making our Christmas cards. Our first Christmas as a married couple we bought pre-made cards, and they were cute, but not us. We had a hard time finding cards that just wowed us. Now, what I have created may not wow you, but they were representative of who we are, and what we were doing that year. So here is my Christmas card collection so far. :)

"Ornaments"
This is a simple ornament design, and each of the sparkles on the ornaments was "colored" in with glitter for even more bling!

 
 


"Let It Snow"
 This is a stamped snowflake motif with small crystals randomly in the flakes.





"Peace on Earth"
The text is printed on kraft cardstock, then stamped in gold with the vine. The inside is printed. We were going for vintage simplicity.
 
 
 

Until next time...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what did you think? I'd love to know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails